Farrells is a leading international architectural and urban design firm. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities for self-motivated and talented individuals to advance their career.
We are looking for experienced architects to join our Hong Kong studio.
The candidates should have HKIA qualifications and ambition to deliver quality designs and implement creative concepts.
• Registered Architect/Architectural Designers with 5 years or more post-qualification experience
• Good track record of HK building projects experience, previous institution or healthcare projects experience is an advantage
• Practical experience in various design phases particularly construction stage, and proficient in coordination with consultant teams
• Hands-on experience in Revit
• Proficient in construction knowledge and detailing
• Good communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese
• Self-motivated and a team player
To apply, please email your detailed resume, cover letter, portfolio (under 10MB) and availability to [email protected]