Farrells is a leading international architectural and urban design firm. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities for self-motivated and talented individuals toward positively building their career.
Our Shanghai Studio is working on a wide range of interesting design projects including Mixed Use Developments, Transport, Healthcare and Civic related projects and is seeking Architectural Designers to join our team.
The right candidate will gain first-hand experience in designing and implementing creative innovative concepts, preparing and delivering exceptional detailing, involved in the understanding of the project delivery process and will work alongside a supportive team of inspiring designers.
• Holder of a Full Professional Degree/ Master in Architecture, or equivalent
• 2 years post-graduate relevant working experience; railway related project experience is an advantage
• Exceptional design and hands-on skills in AutoCAD, 3D Modelling (Rhino, V-Ray), Adobe Creative Suite; BIM/Revit is an advantage
• Strong visualization and graphical communication skills
• Proactive, self-motivated and a team player
• Fluency in written and spoken English; additional language skills in Chinese (Mandarin) a plus
To apply, please email your detailed resume, cover letter, portfolio (under 10MB) and availability to [email protected]