Farrells is a leading international architectural and urban design firm. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities for self-motivated and talented individuals toward positively building their career.
Our Shanghai Studio is working on a wide range of interesting design projects including Mixed Use Developments, Transport, Healthcare and Civic related projects and is seeking an Associate to join our team.
The right candidate will lead a talented team through all design stages from concept through to construction, responsible for overseeing high-profile architectural projects and have a strong understanding of both architectural design development and project management, representing Farrells to confidently communicate both internally and externally.
• Holder of a Full Professional Degree/ Master in Architecture, or equivalent
• 10 years post-graduate relevant working experience; retail/ mixed-use development and/ or hospitality related project experience is an advantage
• Exceptional design and hands-on skills in AutoCAD, 3D Modelling (SketchUp, Rhino, V-Ray), Adobe Creative Suite; BIM/Revit is an advantage
• Strong visualization and graphical communication skills
• Confident team leader, proactive and self-motivated
• Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin), written and spoken
To apply, please email your detailed resume, cover letter, portfolio (under 10MB) and availability to [email protected]