Farrells is a leading international architectural and urban design firm. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities for self-motivated and talented individuals toward positively building their career.
Our Shanghai Studio is working on a wide range of interesting design projects including Mixed Use Developments, Transport, Healthcare and Civic related projects and is seeking a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join our Asia Pacific region team.
The right candidate should be able to help us to explore new project opportunities and drive revenue streams across the region. This position will focus on identifying project opportunities in the Asia Pacific region, also establishing long-term partnerships with potential and existing customers.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
• To Initiate and develop and maintain business relationships with clients. Identify new clients and potential project opportunities;
• Develop and maintain BD database;
• Research and study market trends, information of potential clients and business competitors. Prepare fee/ service proposals for potential projects, carry on further negotiation till contract signed and payment received;
• Representing the office at events and conferences;
• Ability to talk to clients from different levels, departments and industries;
• Prepare and present high quality proposals and reports.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in major international architecture companies in Business Development and Marketing, design firm experience preferred;
• Bachelor degree or higher in architecture, marketing or a relevant field preferred;
• In-depth knowledge of China’s domestic real estate and architectural environment;
• Strong willingness, self-disciplined and strongly motivated. Positive attitude towards obstacles and tight deadlines, out-going, strong communicator and able to take priorities and handle multi-tasks when required to do so;
• Propose, organize and execute marketing activities to expand target sales channels
• Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin), written and spoken
To apply, please email your detailed resume, cover letter, portfolio (under 10MB) and availability to [email protected]