Home » About » Careers » Revit Architect
London - January 2023
Farrells’ London office is looking for talented, proactive and enthusiastic Architects with strong Revit skills to join their team.
The successful candidates will work on a range of mixed-use & residential projects across a variety of scales and tenures. The role requires an all-round ability to work collaboratively on projects from concept design through to planning submissions with a focus on residential schemes in London.
- Work collaboratively in a design team through planning application stages;
- Preparation of presentations, reports, schedules, and documents;
- 3D & 2D modelling and technical drawings (in plans, sections and elevations);
- Attend and/or lead client meetings/coordination workshops.
Qualifications and skills required:
- ARB registration or overseas equivalent;
- 2-5 years post qualification experience;
- A critical design eye and be passionate about London;
- Experience working on pre-planning residential London developments is preferred.
- Team leadership and coordination skills;
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office;
- Strong Revit skills;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (useful but not mandatory);
- Experience or strong interest in sustainability;
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
To apply, please email your detailed resume and portfolio (under 10MB) [email protected]