Farrells Hong Kong Office is seeking a talented and experienced Design Architect and Masterplanner to join our team. The successful candidate will be part of the senior team responsible for leading the design process on our projects, from concept to completion, and will work closely with our clients to ensure their vision is realised.
• Lead the design process on our projects, from concept to completion.
• Work closely with our clients to ensure their vision is realised.
• Lead, manage and mentor junior architects and colleagues.
• Collaborate with other teams within the firm to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
• Master’s degree in Architecture and experience in Master planning.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in international architectural design on award winning projects.
• Strong design skills and a portfolio of completed projects.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated Leadership through example in a client facing role.
Farrells Architects is an international architecture and urban design firm with offices in Hong Kong, London, and Shanghai. We are committed to creating innovative and sustainable designs that matter, enhance the built environment and improve people’s lives.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.